BUNK: Hidden bar in shaw boulevard

05:51:00

"There is a beautiful place hidden beyond those old buildings."
Bunk is located at the rooftop of Jovan Building in front of PCSO. Bunk was such an obscure to find that it felt a nice little secret. The guards know immediately that you are going up on rooftop for bunk. 

I celebrated my 21st birthday at the Bunk, Shaw Blvd. So glad that my boyfriend help me find a venue for my special day. I'm so happy that my 21st birthday went so well because last year was my worst birthday ever. This year was so memorable new set of friends, new chances and beginnings. JM Surprised me with his gifts, Esca and carol surprised me with balloons and cake, Sir Lorenz surprised me with a cake. My inner circles are very important to me because they never leave me behind. 
11 liters barrel of RedHorse. 
They surprised me with those balloons and cake. 
Artsy walls of Bunk
Francis (my boyfriends bestfriend), JM and me. 
Cool murals in Bunk.
With my main @carolannpss @escajane. Friends for keeps.
Let sit on the rooftop and talk about life.
Night life and city lights
Chill place with a nice ambiance.

HOW TO GET THERE:
- Ride MRT to Shaw Blvd Station.
- Walk at the back of StarMall, you can either ride a taxi/jeep or you can just walk.
- The jovan building is just in front of PCSO Building
- The Bunk is on 8th floor (There was no elevator so need to walk upstairs)

Be an explorer. Get lost. Travel often.
Instagram: @oohitsrian
Facebook: Rian Ko
Vimeo: Rian Potpot
Pinterest: oohitsrian
Email: rianpotpot24@yahoo.com



You Might Also Like

0 comments