Kawasan Falls | Badian, Cebu

02:57:00


Kawasan Falls is located in Badian, Cebu. It has a three stage cascade of clear turquoise water from mountain springs located in the jungles of cebu island. The waterfall is considered as a pearl of the Philippines. 

I've always dreamed about going to Cebu because of the Canyoneering, so unfortunately i wasn't able to experience the adrenaline rush of it but instead i went to the famous Kawasan Falls. This was my first itinerary when i planned everything about our cebu trip, I was so mesmerized with the Instagram picture and blog posts about this falls. I don't waste the opportunity to capture and see the beauty of it. I booked my flight last September 2015 because Airasia has its promo. 
Travelling is the only thing that makes me really really happy, it makes my heart pound. Whenever i'm travelling into different places i always think about what's gonna happen or is it just beautiful in pictures but my expectations are always right it never leads me to disappointments. 

BAMBOO RAFT ACTIVITIES
Once you arrived in Kawasan Falls, you'll need to rent a cottage for your bags and other stuffs. Also rent a Bamboo raft so that you can enjoy taking photos with the backdrop of the falls. Aside from taking a dip on a turquoise water that looks like a Gatorade you can do the bamboo raft waterfalls massage, the guide will pull the bamboo raft near the falls. 

HOW TO GET THERE:
- From manila via Plane (You can booked a flight bound to Mactan through Philippine Airlines, Cebu Pac, Airasia.) 
- Ride a bus to Oslob at South Bus Terminal. I suggest you ride a ceres bus. 
-  Tell the conductor to drop you off to Kawasan Falls.
- You just have to follow the trails going to the falls. You don't need a guide.


KAWASAN FALLS EXPENSES:
- Php 120.00/ Bus from South Bus Terminal to Kawasan Falls 
- Php 25.00/ Registration Fee
- Php 300.00/ Bamboo Raft 
- Php 100.00/ pax bamboo raft activity
- Php 100-150/ Food 

Be an explorer. Get lost. Travel often.
Instagram: @oohitsrian
Facebook: Rian Ko
Vimeo: Rian Potpot
Pinterest: oohitsrian
Email: rianpotpot24@yahoo.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments