The Lost Bread: I found a piece of heaven

20:07:00

The Lost Bread is a food spot that offers milkshake with a different twist store located in Maginhawa Streat Park. They served a delicious and instagram worthy milkshakes that satisfies your cravings. The cost of the milkshakes are very affordable, price range to Php 100 - 150. You'll find comfort in every corner of the place. Check out there new store branch just near the streat foodpark.


I DESERVE A TREAT AFTER A TIRING DAY WITH MY BOYFRIEND
After complying all his requirements for work, we headed straight to Maginhawa st. to find unique places to chill and to eat delicious food. I thank my boyfriend for supporting all my tiring activities, walk-trips and weirdness when i saw something different. We tried The Lost Bread, it's my second time to try this. This time i ordered Spiked Cookie (Baileys + Coffee + Chocolate chip cookie) and JM ordered Swiss Missed (Kahlua + Cocoa + Mini marshmallow + Chocolate syrup). I really recommend this place for people who wants to taste something new. 

Be an explorer. Get lost. Travel often.
Instagram: @oohitsrian
Facebook: Rian Ko
Vimeo: Rian Potpot
Pinterest: oohitsrian
Email: rianpotpot24@yahoo.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments