Los Banos, Laguna getaway with family

03:58:00

Hello bloggers and instagrammers that are following my blog. It's been awhile since the last time i posted something in my blog. Well, ber months is such a busy month for me. My sister invite me to join their trip to Laguna with kuya mark's family. Actually it's not a private resort, the friend of kuya mark's uncle own the house. I know it's not possible for some people to go here but i'd rather share my happiness while having a vacation on this place it was really relaxing and so peaceful. 

As we interview the owner of the house he said that he was just an ordinary man way back then. He is working for mining company and his boss gave him a house & lot. He discovered a "bukal" where the house is build. That's why the water on the pool is hot spring so refreshing. 


WHAT I ACTUALLY DO HERE? 
- Just found a spot to read my sister's book "Reflections of a Man by Amari Soul" 
- Watch the sunset
- Go swimming, practicing different stroke
- Chill at the pool area 
- Eat Pato and Bibe (Pecking duck) 



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. A love ly place for staycation, too bad its not a private resort yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, hopefully there are planning to make it a private resort so that everyone can see the beauty of their house.

      Delete